BREAKFAST BEEF BURRITOS
1 beef round steak, cut 1" thick (about 1 lb)
1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
4 flour tortillas (10"), warmed
1/2 cup salsa
Sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro, salsa
- Whisk eggs with 2 Tbsp water; stir in cheese. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add eggs; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until just set; remove.
- Sprinkle beef steaks with 1/2 tsp pepper. Carefully wipe skillet out with paper towels. Spray with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add steaks; cook 1 to 2 minutes for medium rare doneness, turning once. (Do not overcook). Season with salt.
- Slice round steak into very thin slices place slices on each tortilla. Top with salsa and eggs; wrap burrito style. Serve with toppings.
Other delicious SKILLET recipes:
- BEEF STEAK WITH CURRIED ONION-PLUM SAUCE
- FLAT IRON STEAKS WITH PEANUT SAUCE
- MEDITERRANEAN STEAK SANDWICHES
- BEEF STEAK & ROASTED VEGETABLE SALAD
- EASY STEAK DIANE
- SOUTHERN ITALIAN STEAK & PASTA FOR TWO
- PEPPERED STEAKS WITH CARAMELIZED ONIONS
- BEEFY FRENCH ONION SOUP
- SOUTH-OF-THE-BORDER BEEF HASH
- TEXAS STYLE CHICKEN FRIED STEAK