Criollo Beef in the NEWS
If you are interested in studying the overwhelming support and evidence about the benefits of grass-fed beef, and the superior taste and tenderness of Certified Criollo Grass Fed Beef, please review the following documents. Some are presented in "PDF" format, requiring either Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader (free download link at bottom of page).
- Blog post from Homeopathy Center of Houston - a world-renowned Autism treatment center, talking about the healthful benefits of our Free-Range, Grass-Fed Criollo Beef
- Article about Dale and Janice Price and their Criollo Cattle
- Vicki's Cafe, In Tuscola, Texas adds Certified Criollo Burgers to the menu!
- KTXS-Channel 12, Abilene, Texas - a short news story about Certified Criollo Grass Fed Beef.
- USDA study comparing grazing habits of criollo cattle to other english breeds (angus, etc.).
- This short article by the author of Clean Plates NYC, offers tips for keeping healthy during BBQ season, including eating sustainble beef, like our grass-fed Certified Criolllo beef.
- White paper discussing the healthy benefits of our beef, written for the benefit of cardiologists and nutritionists.
- Color Brochure about Grass Fed Certified Criollo Beef in a "tri-fold" format.
- Igenity Benchmark Comparison between our Certified Criollo Beef and the Angus, Kobe/Wagyu, and Texas Longhorn.
- Brochure from Igenity explaining the DNA results and measurements.
- Example of Igenity DNA Test Results on a group of our Certified Criollo Beef.
more to come