SPICY GRILLED RIBEYE WITH AVOCADO-MANGO SALAD
Approx. 1 lb Bone-In Ribeye steaks
Salt and pepper
Juice of 1 lime
1 medium jalapeno
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 clove garlic, minced
1 large mango, sliced
1 medium avocado, sliced
4 thin slices red onion
1/4 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- Combine 1 teaspoon lime juice and remaining rub ingredients; reserve remaining lime juice for Avocado-Mango Salad. Press rub evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 13 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, prepare Avocado-Mango Salad. Combine mango, avocado and onion in medium bowl; sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with reserved lime juice, tossing gently to coat. Season with salt and black pepper, as desired.
- Serve steaks with Avocado Mango Salad.
Other delicious GRILL recipes:
- SPICY GRILLED RIBEYE WITH AVOCADO-MANGO SALAD
- STEAKS WITH TOMATO TAPENADE
- SANTA FE GRILLED BEEF STEAKS & CORN
- T-BONE STEAK WITH PARMESAN-GRILLED VEGETABLES
- TENDERLOIN FILET WITH HORSERADISH CREAM
- BISTRO CHEESEBURGERS
- SWEET HAWAIIAN MINI BURGERS
- ONION LOVER'S GRILLED STEAK KABOBS WITH CRUMBLED BLUE CHEESE