BEEF STIR-FRY WITH GREEN BEANS
2 beef skirt steaks (about 8 oz. each)
1/2 cup Asian sesame dressing divided
2 tsp minced garlic
2-1/2 cups green beans (2" lengths)
1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Marinate beef in 1/4 cup dressing and garlic in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add beans and 1/4 cup dressing; stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove beef; discard marinade.
- Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry 1/2 of beef 1 to 2 minutes or until surface of beef is no longer pink; remove.
- Repeat with remaining beef. Combine beef and beans in skillet; heat through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Other delicious STIR FRY recipes: