T-BONE STEAK WITH PARMESAN-GRILLED VEGETABLES
2 beef T-Bone, cut 1-1/2" thick (about 1 lb each)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
2 red or yellow bell peppers, quartered
1 large red onion, sliced (1/2")
1 Tbsp minced garlic
2 tsp dried basil
- Combine seasoning ingredients and 1 tsp pepper. Press 4 tsp onto beef steaks. Add cheese, oil and vinegar to remaining seasoning; mix well.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Place vegetables around steaks. Grill steaks, uncovered, 14 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill bell peppers 12 to 15 minutes and onion 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning once. Brush vegetables with cheese mixture during last 10 minutes.
- Carve steaks; season with salt and pepper. Serve with vegetables.
To Broil: Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Place vegetables around steaks. Broil steaks 15 to 20 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Broil vegetables until tender, turning as needed. Brush vegetables with cheese mixture during last 3 to 4 minutes.
Other delicious GRILL recipes:
- SPICEY LEMON PESTO FLAT IRON STEAK
- CUCUMBER CHUCK RANCH STEAK
- SPICY GRILLED RIBEYE WITH AVOCADO-MANGO SALAD
- STEAKS WITH TOMATO TAPENADE
- SANTA FE GRILLED BEEF STEAKS & CORN
- TENDERLOIN FILET WITH HORSERADISH CREAM
- BISTRO CHEESEBURGERS
- SWEET HAWAIIIAN MINI BURGERS
- ONION LOVER'S GRILLED STEAK KABOBS WITH CRUMBLED BLUE CHEESE