EASY ASIAN STIR-FRY
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Marinating Time: 30 minutes
2 beef skirt steaks (about 8 oz. each)
3/4 cup stir-fry sauce, divided
1 pkg (16 oz) frozen Asian vegetable mixture
2 tsp vegetable oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp sesame seeds, optional
- Marinate beef in 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Combine vegetables and 1/4 cup water in large nonstick skillet; cook, covered, over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove vegetables; dry skillet.
- Remove beef; discard marinade.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Stir-fry 1/2 of beef and garlic 1 to 2 minutes or until surface of beef is no longer pink; remove.
- Repeat with remaining oil, beef and garlic.
- Combine beef, vegetables and 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce in skillet; heat through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.